Majid Ali, M.D.
I am a spice enthusiast. I prescribe my breakfast protein shakes and egg omelettes as my best spice remedies for all my patients. I develop my recipes for omelettes and breakfast protein shakes and offer them as time-efficient options in my Insulin-Wise-Eating guidelines for:
1. Losing weight or not gaining unwanted weight
2. Preventing and reversing diabetes
3. Preventing and reversing heart disease
4. Preventing and reversing memory loss
5. Preventing, controlling, and reversing chronic inflammatory and immune disorders 6. Preventing premature aging
I use chopped onions and garlic granules or powder to saves time. I find crushed red peppers to be superior to those in the powder form.
Ingredients for Dr. Ali’s Spicy Omelette for Two
Eggs Five large
Crushed Cayenne One-half teaspoons (increase or decrease to taste)
Garlic granules Two teaspoons
Ginger powder One teaspoons
Turmeric powder One teaspoon
Cumin seeds, white One-half teaspoons
Coriander One-half teaspoons
Butter One and one-and-half teaspoon
1. Beat eggs
2. Add crushed cayenne, and beat eggs some more
3. Spread butter on a heated pan
4. Saute chopped onions in the pan
5. Pour the egg mix on the pan
6. Wait until the underside of the egg is lightly browned
7. Divide the omelette “pie” into four parts with the cooking spatula (as you do a pizza pie with
8. Turn the egg over to lightly brown
I prefer the omelette prepared by following steps 7 and 8 closely. If a more lightly cooked omelette is desired, browning both sides lightly is the answer. Similarly, a lesser amount of butter gives a lighter omelette.
Enjoy, then, if desired, change amounts of ingredients to personalize your omelettes
Rotation of Egg Omelettes With Dr. Ali’s Breakfast
I suggest that above egg omelettes for breakfast be taken in rotation, on two to four days a week. Dr. Ali’s Breakfast (protein shake) should be considered for the remaining days of the week. I present my Dr. Ali’s Breakfast in full detail in a video seminar that can be donwloaded from www.aliacademy.org. It is a shake with protein, flaxseed, all natural lecithin, and organic vegetable juice) on two or more days alternate
Dr. Ali’s Start-Low-Build-Slow Principle
In all guidelines for natural remedies for preserving health and reversing chronic diseases, I strongly advise readers to follow my Start-Low-Build-Slow Principle. Simply stated, this principle requires that an individual, in trying natural remedies, be cautious and closely observe how the body responds to natural remedies, beginning with small amounts or portions (as low as one-tenth the value on the first day, and doubling them every day until the recommended amount is reached.) If any negative senses are experienced, the item should be discontinued or taken in smaller amounts for longer periods of time to increase tolerance. It is important that a doctor be consulted to rule out the presence of serious coexisting or underlying conditions.
List of Dr. Ali’s Recipies and Other Related Articles