Majid Ali, M.D.
* Infection causes a communicable disease characterized by
fever, severe diarrhea, vomiting, and a high fatality rate;
- * Infects fruit bats without harming them;
* Infects people through eating infected food;
* Handling raw meat handling and butchering bats;
* Uncooked foods contaminated by droppings from infected bats;
* Infected and ill people infect others through their bodiy fluids;
* Does not spread through the air like the flu;
* Infected fluids from the eyes, nose, mouth or cuts in the skin;
* One drop of blood can harbor millions of viruses; and
* Corpses become like virus bombs.
2014 Ebola Breakout in West Africa
- * March 2014, World Health Organization (WHO) notified
- * August 10, 2014 1,779 cases, including 961 deaths
- * Ebola unknown in West Africa Before 2014
- * Outbreak control thwarted by resistance of local public
How Dangerous Is Ebola Virus Really?
About 8% Infected Are Health Workers So Far.
More Than fifty Percent of Health Workers Died So Far.
Sierra Leone’s Dr. Sheik Umar Khan led the efforts to treat patients and control the epidemic requested medical supplies, including 3000 adult body bags and 2,000 child body bags. Before he received any supplies, he himself died of ebola virus..virua
How Effective Will Be the Viral Control Measures During Travels Out of West Africa? Time Will Tell.
ZMapp is a combination of three different monoclonal antibodies that bind to the protein of the Ebola